Saturday, May 19, 2007

sadness...


hiya... i'm actually in Baguio right now..what for? I don't know...


would it be just for the simple reason that I want to escape the busy city of Manila..run away from work? or rather...

trying to go back to the place I've considered my second home..trying to go back to the place, where I learned how to love that much...to the place where I actually met that person who caused me the pain I never thought I'd ever feel...and survive with...

I don't know..at this point of my life.. I'm confused.. I know I've been hurt.. and at the moment of healing..

I am happy..at least I could say that.. got a good job, got cool friends... but why do i feel empty inside...why do i feel incomplete...

everyone deserves a chance to be truly happy..and i deserve that too...

I hope i could be..I wish I am.. I know I will be..

No comments: