Friday, August 21, 2009

My 1st Wedding Planner moment..hehe.

16 months from now, will be Patrick and Mona's wedding... and they chose me to be their wedding planner.. OMG! A dream task! :P

Other than taking photos, cooking, this is one thing I've wished I can do, and thanks to Pareng Pat and Mona as they've decided to entrust to me this big BIG wedding planning event! :)

I still remember that movie of Claudine Barretto and the cute late Rico Yan, 'Got To Believe', where Clau played the role of a wedding coordinator, while Rico played as wedding photographer.

Heck, I'm not saying I'd end up with a wedding photographer, but who knows my future prince would meet me during those wedding events I'd be into! haha! As if it's really my career - wherein this is just my first time, hehe....
And... prince??? Nah, there's only one prince I considered before, actually, he's a king now, but he's gone. LOL.


Back to wedding preps --- I'd officially start this on October! :)

First step --- Read Read Read and Read! (about wedding planning!)
Second step --- Checklist Checklist Checklist and Checklist!

and so forth....

For now, puro excitement muna ko, hehehe! :P

Back to real life muna --- Accenture employee, huhu!

No comments: