Friday, October 12, 2007

3G


Let me introduce to you to the 3G - Tatlong Gunggong in fact, now, 3I na, Tatlong Inggitero, hehehe.
It's composed of Cloudz-Leighyoh-Teenuh..
We've been together since,4th yr college?
Teenuh is my bestfriend.
And Leighyoh, is my boyfriend.
We've always had fun together.. we can do anything, eat anywhere, laugh at things.
We can make fool of ourselves together, and we can manage to be happy and contented just by doing nothing..
These loves making fun of me, of my balat (birthmark), my toes, my nose, my weight, my size(they always tell me I'm fat!)...
We'll I also make fun of Teenuh's malnourished state, and Leighyoh's mabahong utot..haha!!!!!
We are now INGGITEROS because, naiinggit kami sa isa't isa, hehe. wala lang! :D

1 comment:

kupi_and__kreme said...

at ano nanamang kalokohan ang pinaggagagawa mo sa blog mo?!? wahahaha! ay naku.. maghintay ka at gagayahin kita.., wahehehehe! [inggit?!] hekhek!