Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding! (not mine, of course!)

Tyler asked me if I wanted to go with him to a wedding that he attended to today.. it's Daniel's friend's wedding (if I got it right) to be held in Charlotte... I said no, it's not a wedding of someone that's directly affiliated with Tyler, so ain't really think it's right for him to take me there...

Then.. he asked me again. He said he's going to a friend's wedding (who he went with to ECU), two weeks from now; to be held near his home, in front of a manmade lake, and an all night event! Yay! The description of the reception sounded soooo pretty! Will I finally be able to witness a country wedding??? Exciting!!!
I wish the bride walks in her cowboy boots, coz' if I'm the one getting married in a country wedding theme, surely be walking in my boots!!! Seriously!!! :)

In short, I said yes, I've said no once already, so, I should go with him this time. Anyway, it sounds nice!
I'd assume I'm his date, haha, lol!
Gotta get back to the gym and lose some lbs --- to fit in whichever dress I get to pick to wear. :)

Geez --- I might see his mom again! And get to meet more of his friends too! I hope I'd be fine, and that, they'd see me fine for Tyler. =)

No comments: