Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jan 27 - day off

Yesterday, Mona (as in Ramonalyn) and I, went to attend our TL Arnel's bunso's christening.. held at Balintawak Church. Kate's barely two months old, and quite a big baby.. and really cute.. taken from her parent's of course.. :)

***Jay, has fooled us again, he agreed the night before to come along with us, and guess what, he'll inform us by 10am, that he went to fetch his dad from the airport!!! And so, he can't come... hoy jay, dapat kagabi mo pa sinabi, labo!!!!

Anyway, during the reception, we really made "lamon", and forgot our strict diets.. and so the twice a week gym exercises, became useless - as again! huh?!?

After that, we met up with Mona (as in Monalisa, my friend) in Trinoma and off we went to shopping! Actually, it was just me that bought stuffs.. hehe.

I'm back to dayshift, and so I had to have formal clothes again. Tsktsk. I bought 2 pair of shoes, 2 formal skirts, 1 formal dress, 4 tops.. not quite much, huh? ;p

And yeah, shopping has served as my therapy, when I'm depressed. So rather than locking in my room, cuddling in my bed, crying by and by... I'd rather ---spend!!!

<--- but the next worry then would go to credit card bills!! haha..

Anyway, I had fun yesterday, I was with two Mona's in my life, officemate and friend, hehe.. It's a good thing they were able to enjoy each other's company as well..

Everytime I call on one of them as "Mona!" both looks at me, hehe.. Next time, I'll call them with their full names - Ramonalyn and Monalisa.. :p

Now folks, at 6am, I was already in the office, answering my mails.. ;p

It's a work day for me...

No comments: