Thursday, March 20, 2008

while I'm sick...

Just about an hour ago, while I was there lying in my bed.. waiting for my fever to cool down.. I had a little discussion with my mind.. which goes..

This year.. 2008..
I would've moved out from our place.. SOON!
I wanna play... basketball!
I wanna go to... Bora!
I wanna buy a...cybershot T2 cam, green one!
I wanna eat at.. Le Souffle, The Fort... or Queens @ Jupiter... :)
I wanna maintain the weight of... 118 lbs...
I wanna do better at work..
Plans on having a boyfriend? ...bakit, may nanliligaw ba???
Fall in love?.. I guess..
Get married?.. big NO!

Next year..2009
I wanna go out of the country... first thing on yr 2009! =) Anywhere, as long as OUT!
I wanna visit the prison, hahaha.
I wanna learn.. a new sport..
I wanna undergo the .. Ariba Bootcamp Training.. hehe!
Sana maging Shift Lead na, hahaha..
Planning for my parents' Golden Wedding Anniversary.. (gastos! hehe)
Spend Christmas.... with someone special. (whoever!)
...more more more...

On the year..2010.
Turning 25 that year.. tanda na, haha.. =)
Dreaming for a car, probably.. or a condo? hahaha . Asa!
Marriage plans? Uhm, No Idea..
Single pa? Probably. hahaha.

Hahaha, whatever is listed above... who knows what will happen?
Just enjoy dear, don't rush into things... let them come in time, come in the right time.. =)

No comments: