Monday, March 10, 2008

Message.. for Ai Lin..

You used to be my friend, actually my bestfriend...
You might not know, everytime I see you around,
I long to say 'hi', to give you a kiss, a hug...

I miss my sister, I miss the person,
I've trusted everything with...

I don't know how things happened,
I don't know how it ended...
But in my heart, it hasn't...
As my heart always whispers your name,
when you're behind me, infront....
or when you're afar...

I gave you reasons, why I can't get near,
I had to kept distant,
Coz' I can't get near yet..
As you're with ---..
It's the only way I know,
To help me move on,
To help me get over pain..
To help me forget..
As I can't depend to anyone,
But only to myself.
I thought it's my own way.
And I know it worked.

But you never gave me any reason,
Why can't you get close as well...
You choose,
To stay away, if I stay away..

Perhaps, I hoped too much..
That if I can't come near...
You will...

You speak, only when I speak...
You reply, only when I send you one.

Been tired reaching out,
Been tired trying much...
To say 'hello'...
Only to get a cold 'hi'...
Or a simple nod...

I miss our coffee times,
our shopping moments,
our hopefully-be-repeated-martini-night...
I miss sleeping, cuddling beside you in the bed..
I miss you waking me up, hugging me..
As I do the same on you..

I miss us buying stuffs alike,
I miss showing you approval or dislike 'signs' to anything I see around...
I miss our secret 'complains' or 'panlalaits' around...
I miss our silly bets...
I miss our simple chat..
I miss simply saying goodmorning...
I miss calling you my 'kapatid...

I don't know how to get near you anymore...
I'm scared, to be neglected..

I wish for the moment to come,
That we can still talk...
That we can smile...
And I specially hope,
That when the time comes,
I'd be marching on the aisle,
With you ahead of me...
As my maid of honor,
Or otherwise.

How are you Ai Lin...

I hope you're fine.

I hope, you're better.

I hope we can talk.

.....

No one can ever take your place...

You are, and will always be my forever bestfriend.

Even if you forget me, I won't.

You might find a new bestfriend.

I might have new special friends.

But you're always be different.

As you're my bestfriend.

.....

I miss you.

I love you.

Take Care.

No comments: