Sunday, March 15, 2009

2009 - New Life! New Love!

Who could ever think, that Marlon Chavez and I could end up together?

Flashback...

April 2007 - Met this silent, English speaking, Amboy (not that he's half American, but because he was raised in the states), Atenista guy in our project. Never really got to talk to him, aside from hi, and hello's; perhaps one or two conversations that lasted for one or two minutes as well, during the entire 5months of stay in our project.

August 2007 - Antipolo Team Building. He said, before going through the 'skyride' (mini version), "I'm sorry Cloudy, but I have loved you ever since". (Hmmm surely that was just a joke. And due to peer pressure around.. :P )

December 2007 - Ariba Top Model pictorial session. We were both participants for the quest for Ariba Top Model. We were having a photoshoot - and he joined me in one of the shots! Kinda like - nanliligaw themed photo.

December 8, 2008 - Ariba Christmas Party 08. Marlon was the vocalist of the Safety in Silence band, from the Ariba 5th floor. Got one picture taken with him though. :) After the party, we were together at PHI Bar, my first time to really be with him in such place - but we never really talked, nor danced. There was just a little conversation of "hi"and "hello's" and "how are you's".

December 21, 2008 - Mona/Allan/Anna's birthday/ Keysi's fly home treat... Marlon came. He sat beside me. It was the longest conversation ever with him. And he got drunk ---with three and a half bottle of redhorse! :P hehe... loser drinker. I drunk, what, 2 bottles of San Mig Light, 4 bottles of Red Horse, and a glass of Margarita that night, and I was able to take care of him while he was bangag. I even accompanied him to the rest room, argh! First time going inside a men's room, and I'm so glad, I'm a woman! hahaha... I was supposed to leave for Baguio that midnight, but since I was taking care of him, I was hesitant to leave, so I stayed.
We went to Starbucks after, for people to be a li'l awake, drink a cup of coffee. I treated him for coffee, as he's no longer able to take his wallet out. :P Poor kid, hehe. Ended the night, err- morning, sending him home through a taxi, with a kiss on the cheek. (Ops! I don't know know where did that come from! :P )
I texted him to take care. And he texted me back, when he got home. :)

December 24, 2008 - He dropped by sa office to give me Hershey's chocolates, with a letter - written in a Starbucks tissue. Hmm, creative, hehe.

2009.....

February 14 - Jump na tayo agad sa February, hehe. Tinatamad na ako mgkwento eh, but there - he invited me out on a date. Dinner at Italianni's, played sa Timezone, met up with Mona and Pat, then went to Metrowalk....

....then....

February 15 - Kami na! :P hahaha....

No comments: