Sunday, March 22, 2009

baby eeyore....

Feb 15...


Baby Eeyore was given by Marlon...with a card.. message written below...

Hi Angel,
Here's something to keep you company at night.. Eeyore!! He's my fave Winnie the Pooh character. I felt that we shared a lot of things in common. He even looks like me. :)
But I think I'm a lot happier than he is now...
Happy monthsary Baby....
Many more to come...mwah...
- Marlon-

Whew... never really thought that he watched Winnie The Pooh before... he never mentioned that to me.. nor gave any comments on my being a pooh addict... :)
Was surprised ...sobra... didn't know he was into it as well...
I love it.. i love eeyore..and i love Marlon..

Thanks babe.. sure this would really keep me company every night --err day, I guess. (nightshift eh, hehe... ) :P

1 comment:

Cuatro Cantos said...

so how's eeyore? how's babe?