Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer - Birthday Beach Trip! (Day 2)

Next day, July 20th, we checked out from our hotel as we are to transfer hotels from Marriott to SkyWatch, somewhere between South and North Myrtle beach. We first went for breakfast at Chik-fil-a, had our biscuits, then went to meet up with Daniel and Jenny.

We headed off to a surfshop,  then to Nathan's hotdogs as they haven't had their breakfast yet, then we went to Springmaid Pier and did a little fishing. Daniel caught a ribbon fish!


Thereafter we headed to our hotel, Tyler booked our place, and we picked a room that could accomodate about 6 people, so that we can invite Daniel and Jenny, Sergio and Alexis (who are about to arrive still on the weekend).

The hotel was really nice, two full beds, with a sofa bed, with kitchen, with living room, with a terrace with the beach right infront of us, and with the pools right below, lovely sight!

We then headed to the pool for a bit, then decided to have dinner. We ended up at Cagney's steakhouse, real expensive, yet real good steaks! After dinner, we went to Mt.Atlanticus pot pot (mini golf) and played until midnight. Tyler was so good at it, then Jenny was next to him, then me, then Daniel. :)

Midnight - and it's my birthday! Officially 27! Tyler of course greet me a Happy Birthday (his gift? I'll show that in a different post!)... we picked up Krispy Kreme doughnuts before heading back to the hotel, 12 plain ones and 1 birthday doughnut! He lit a match and put in on top of the birthday doughnut, and I blew it. Of course I made a wish, my wish is, can I say it? No, I won't. Might not come true. lol

Had some beer then off to bed.  Happy Birthday to me!











No comments: