Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer - Birthday Beach Trip! (Day 3)

Still my birthday! We went to the beach that morning, and Sergio and Alexis arrived about 10 in the morning. It was a beautiful day.

The boys went out to pick up some lunch, where they settled getting from Bojangles, while me, Jenny and Alexis hanged out at the beach. I went to the water to pee (lol), and stayed for awhile, enjoying the waves. Tyler arrived and came to me, said we're about to eat and so we walked back to the shore... then I dropped! lol. Literally, my right foot stepped on a deep hole and twisted my ankle --- BAD! And really hurt. :( I could  barely walk, Tyler had to carry me. I wasn't able to go back to the water anymore, I stayed sitting by the shore, with Jenny and Alexis.

Then at dinner, we went to Captain Benjamin's Seafood Buffet - and food was sooooo great. Tyler again had to carry me at some point. :( It's sweet, but I felt like I'm being a burden, and that's what I hate the most. So I keep trying to walk, really. It was just so painful though. But I still insist.

We headed to BarefootLanding after, had a little walk around the shops, then we back to our hotel. Daniel wanted to go to family kingdom, but, I wouldn't be able to enjoy, as I can't walk, and Tyler would need to be with me all the time to assist me, so he preferred us going back to the hotel too, so that I don't keep on forcing myself to walk.

We had some charades at the hotel, then we went out to the beach, laid down, played truth or dare, nice weather, bit cold, totally fun. Tyler was dared to give me a smooch right in front of them, and we obliged, haha.

At 3am, we headed back to our room, and called it a morning, ops, day. :)
As I was to close my eyes, I prayed to God, to please heal my foot, I don't want to be a burden to all of them especially to Tyler, I want to be able to walk, as well as still enjoy the waters...








No comments: