Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer - Birthday Beach Trip! (Day 4)

Last day at the beach! We packed up, brought our stuff to our cars, and still went to the beach for a couple of hours...
God is really good, He granted my prayer, my foot was a lot better the next day. It hurts still, but, I can walk already! I was even able to manage being at the water, playing with the waves, had boogieboard!!! I definitely expected it to be worse, but it didn't, I was so grateful!
After the beach, we went to our cars, parted from there.
Tyler and I went to Jersey Subs for lunch, then went to a surf shop, got me a Myrtle Beach shot glass. Then we went to Broadway by the Beach, walked around ( foot still hurts, but I can definitely walk!), Tyler had been insisting to get me comfortable shoes/slippers but I was to hesitant, I don't want him to keep on spending, he paid everything - hotel, meals! But still he insisted in getting me something, so he got me this pretty nailpolish that's plain(glitters) if hidden from the sun, but when exposed, they turn to dark pink (thought red, lol), and a keychain that changes colors too! The guy from the store (del sol's)  gave us a free beach bag with it, that also changes colors under the sun!

Then we walked some more, got me two Myrtle beach shirts, went to a candy store where he got his sour candies that he's always loved, then we went back to our car, drove home.

As we were driving home, we were talking about the trip, that it was really a nice trip, and that  we both had a real good time, minus the fact that I'm injured, he mentioned a lot of good things that happened... also mentioned me able to swim cross n 8 ft deep pool. :)

It's nice going on a trip with the man you love, you get to know each other more, your needs, your dislikes, your likes... I wish our Florida trip to come true.. my parents would be glad to meet him! Would be a total fun at Disney, SeaWorld, Universal Studios perhaps... so hopefully, another good trip for us!










No comments: