Monday, July 23, 2007

it's my birthday... July 21..


..we'll I've turned 22 last Saturday, I was supposed to post a blog on exactly 12MN but due to load of work, I missed to do it..

..another year has passed in my life..and I can say, I've been through a lot during that year... I felt love, guilt, jealousy, pain, anger, hatred, depression, insecurity, doubt, strength, forgiveness, independence...and before my year ended, something has started again..happiness.. and hopefully.. love.. and trust .. that this time.. to work, and be forever..

..I thank God for the forgiveness, strength, and guidance He has given me all throughout my past 21yrs in this world.. With Him, I find peace...God is so great, loving, and compassionate... and I've realized that, when one of the biggest challenges in my life has happened..

..also for the past year, I've realized how blessed I am with the presence of my friends, first, to my forever bestfriend-sister, Kristina Lou..thank you so much, you don't know how much I love you.. to my sis, Mona, to my "tols" - Jane and Jessica..to Brenda..to all of my friends who were there for me ever since.. thanks to you all..

..to my family of course, we may not have seen each other for a while (both to those in my province, and to my family in the states), but I know, I have your love and support..and I want you to know - I love and miss you all..

..to Inay Tootz, you have been a second mother to me - i love you...

..to my work, thank you for providing me a comfortable living,hehehe..

..to my Teletech friends.. I miss you guys..

..to Leo.. at one point in my life, I hated you, but during that time..that I had to let go of what we had.. it made me a stronger person, made me spent more time to get to know myself better..and grow..

..and because of you, I learned how to forgive ..even forgive myself as well..

..now that you're here again, I hope, we could both work things out..and that this time..let's have faith to the love that we have...and put God first in everything we do..

..I am happier with you in my life..

..looking forward to another year of surprises and challenges..and blessings..

..HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRAWDEE..

No comments: