Wednesday, July 25, 2007

..things I wished for.. :)

My anikoh (Leo) asked for my wishlist on my past birthday...he was tempting me of the stuffs I wanted..

...I wanted to have a facial (for the first time!)
...I wanted to have a pair of Havaianas slippers (coz' I don't want to spend almost a thousand for a pair of flip flops,kuripot!)
...I wanted an IPOD Video...
...I've been secretly wishing him to give me a bouquet of flowers (for the longest time now..)...

...and guess what?!? I got everything except the facial.. :) which is alright, I plan to have it before September..

..some bonuses, I got a surprise party at home, as prepared by Tina, Mona and of course, Leo..

..then a tarpaulin with my pictures on it..also a personalized birthday cake..

..and before I went to sleep that night, the unexpected.. - ipod!!!..

..i was soooooo surprised,and i love it.. :)

..but of course, the most important thing that ever happened that day is that, I had my friends and my hon with me.. thanks to you all, and love you.. :)

No comments: