Wednesday, July 25, 2007

it's Summer's Birthday - July 25..

..it's my brother's birthday today, (USA EST time).. it's his 30th birthday..and still single,hehe.. surely I wouldn't reach that age as single.. :p

..hmmmm, good for you, you're with our parents during your birthdays..me? I haven't celebrated my birthday with them around since I was 9 years old..coz' practically, more than half of my life, all of you have lived there..

..and you my dear brother, Summer, I haven't experienced having a brother for a very long time now.. :/ (mad? hehe)

..but anyway dude, hope you're always okay.. i miss you..i miss having a "Manong".. that could give me advises on the stuff that I do..

..I never experienced someone to guard me when it comes to boys, because even before I reached my adolescence, you've left me.. :(

..I know at one point, you were disappointed with me..but I hope, you've forgiven me..

..take care of Nang and Tang, be happy.. :) hugggzzz...

No comments: