Monday, July 23, 2007

Puerto Galera Trip Part 3..

...and of course, the main event when you're in an island... the water adventures!
Well, we had snorkling and banana boat..and on Monday morning, we went swimming..
First, we went snorkling at around 6:30 in the morning..the fishes, the corals - everything under the water are really amazing.. how I wish I'm a mermaid..so that I could live with them... hehe! Another thing, the islands were so beautiful..it's my first time to really get a sight of islands.. and I find it so enchanting, that you'd see the green trees, complimenting the blue sea water... whooaaa..what a lovely sight it was.. :)

...we also tried the banana boat ride.. it was exciting... and it was total fun! You might get mad at the motor boat driver, coz' he's the one who causes the banana boat to fall over..but still, it was very enjoyable.. unfortunately, sa minsang pagbagsak ng banana boat, well, tumama mismo ung boat sa legs ko, kaya nagkapasa ako..but hell! it was worth the pain, I loved the ride! :)

No comments: