Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3hrs of sleep = bangag

I slept around 12noon today, woke up around 3??? The hell... hehe.. basta gising na ko at di na makatulog pa, goodluck naman sa kin mamaya sa work di ba???

Got a learning session to attend to tonight by 8pm, plus a Focus Group Discussion with the HR after that.. I just hope, stuffs would sink in my mind in this state huh?

Anyhoo, just came from a long break from our province, Abra, as my parents arrived from Fla. Had so much fun being with my parents again after two years... and being a "yaya con ninang con tita" to my cute pamangkins - Mathel and Kant (pix to come on the next posts).

Ane news? Well my cuz' boyfriend (Mathel's dad) recently passed the board for Medicine. He's now a licensed Neurologist, hopefully, what comes next is wedding bells for him and Yeng. And sana, bridesmaid haha.. (naadik) at ninang pa rin syempz ni Mathel,, =)

What else - the big question of my relatives is "When will I get MARRIED?".. Almost all of them asked me same question over and over; as my cousins has started settling down, raising their kids.

And the answer is - NOT YET. Matagal pa noh, hahaha... I have yet to let my "prince" know that I exist.. lol..

Any pasalubong? Hmmm..as requested, Guess and Pleasures parfum...plus one more coming from my sis that has just arrived from Saudi. Chocolates? Typical.. and one thing I liked most is the huggable stuffed toy, in the form of a dog... and I named her as N****... (ops, the name's confidential, hehe)

Wala akong masyadong pasalubong, di kasi nila alam what I like, tsktsk.. typical from parents who have been away from their child for what, 13yrs now? hehe.. kaya sabi ko, CASH is good.. hihi.. =)

Uhm, enough posts for now... bangag pa ko..

Ops ---something really made me smile last night, but it's a secret! (wink wink)

No comments: