Sunday, February 3, 2008

goodmorning Monday!!!

Aloha! It's a brand new week ahead... and how am I?? Just lately, been thinking of leaving home, technically, leaving our boarding house. WHY??? Simply, I just can't withstand staying in the same house, with my room adjacent to my ex's????

Swear, the feeling is soooo terrible! Soooo awkward! Soooo depressing!

I got to stay inside my room, most hours of the day... hiding... in my own haven...
I sleep,listen to music, watch tv/dvd, read mags, eat... eventually, surf the net.. all in there...

I had a great Sunday yesterday, I went out with my cuz con kumare, Kaye-kaye.. we attended the holy mass at Greenbelt Chapel, had lunch at Landmark, bought 'pasalubongs' to my inaanaks and pamangkins in the province, as I'm bound to go home on the 21st-24th of Feb for a little vacation... as my parents are coming home from Fla.

Then we set off to watch a movie - 27 Dresses! Cool! I almost could relate to that - as I love weddings too, tears fall as I see the bride walking down the aisle, looking eye-to-eye with the groom , full of love and parents are giving her away...(argh! same fave spot of Jane in the movie), and, another part I love in a wedding is, the exchange of vows...

I've been wondering, will I ever experience a wedding for myself? Huh?!? Not for now, not soon.. blah blah...

Anyhoo, we enjoyed the movie...

We also went to Timezone, had some dance revo (though I'm not good at it, just for fun!)... and ate at Wendy's...

It's nice hanging around with a cousin at times, as you get to make "chika" about the rest of your clan, of your old schoolmates.. this and that..

And you get to share what's happening with you own lives now. :)

Kaye told me my inaanak, her son, Kant, 10 months old... got sick for a couple of days.. awww, sorry baby, Ninang wasn't there for you...

That's all, got a lot of stuff to do! See yah!

***Ops! May magic sing chip na kami sa bahay, hurray!!! ***

1 comment:

dean said...

wow saya naman napanood mo na yung movie!!!

i'll link u up.