Wednesday, February 6, 2008

kung hei fat choi!

I'm not actually a chinese, to celebrate new year... as mentioned on the homily of the priest , during last night's ash wednesday mass... he said, celebrating ash wednesday means - being reborn, living a new life, new way of living, new you...

And forget about being a cyclops - the one eyed monster on literature... We are actually being cyclops.. not regarding the "eye" but with us as always pertaining to ourselves "I". It's always .... I'm buying this, I'll do this, I'll eat this, I'll go there... always "I"..

Upon waking up in the morning - what shall "I" eat? what shall "I" wear?

Even if we use the word me, still connotes the same thought - what's in store for "me' in the office today?

Let's start thinking about others too... enough of catering to our own selves..what's best for us... begin taking into consideration other people too...

And it's never too late to start it now... in time for the ash wednesday... it's a time of renewal...

And of course, the meaning of the ash... we came from ash, and we'll always end up being one... so let's not forget about that..lahat tayo parepareho...

Don't be too proud of who we are ... practice humility, at all times.. :)

Minsan talaga, sa mass mo pa matutunan, o sa mass pa tayo nareremind kung paano tayo dapat as human beings... kaya don't ever forget your obligations as a Christian, a Catholic, or whatever your religion is... don't ever forget the Lord..

I'm a bit happy?

About what? About life? About friends? About work? About family?

Perhaps everything....

Smile krawdee... "okay lang yan"... "normal lang yan"... =)

No comments: