Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Touched...

"I hope you’re feeling better now in terms of your personal life. If there’s anything we can do, please don’t hesitate to approach us. We are also your friends here not only your co-workers.

It’s really one of your habits right now to provide exceptional service to the clients. Continue to build on this good initiative and inspire your teammates to do the same. Thanks Cloudy, your great work is a reflection of the team’s continuous success. I just hope that this gets rubbed on to the other side of your life =)"

---this mail came from Arnel.. my teamlead... I really appreciate people around me, especially if they hope that you be ok... they become a reason for you to try to smile... and set 'other' things aside....

Keep it up and always put a smile on your face - from Ollie..

Thanks to my teammates, and some officemates and friends, for always being there for me.. :) I'll be fine, don't worry.. =)

No comments: