Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Upcoming Pangasinan Trip...

di na naman ako nakakapagpost ng pics, hehe... di bale, when I get back by Sunday night, mglalagay ako ng sangkaterbang pix!.. =)

anyhoo, this coming weekend, my teammates, along with some of our officemates are going to Pangasinan, particularly in Hundred Islands.. yipeee!!!

I'm so excited about it, I've been wanting to see the place ever since, but never got the chance... the islands, the beach... cool.. sayang lang, wasn't able to buy my dream camera, Sony Cybershot DSC T2 (kelan kaya kita mabibili???)...kasi naman po, inuna ko laptop, hahaha.. adik eh. Of course, I intend to learn programming and the tech stuff that my kind of work requires, kaya ko gusto magkalaptop, hehe... (lulusot pa eh noh, gusto lng magkanet sa bahay, kasi sa office di accessible ang friendster, youtube, YM, at downloads, hehehe!) ... yup got my new compaq laptop, worth.... wag na, nakakasama ng loob, hehe.. :)

And another thing i'm sooooo excited about is, Lanie requested me to take their (together with dennis, of course) pre-nup pictorial at Hundred Islands this coming Saturday...yipee!!! I'm so excited, kasi, one, they trusted me to be the one to take their photos, though, 2nd option nila ako, as their photographer friend can't be reached.... second, ung utak ko, gumagana na, nagiimagine na ng magandang setting, positions , angles, etc, hehehe.. third, i love taking photos!!! Though I love being on the photos more, hahha.. I still love taking it, especially, pag my background na views... whoaaaa.. :D and ... may fourth pa... I love weddings!!! Pre to post, anything related to it.. kaya go prenups eto! (Speaking of wedding photography, Mimi+Karl is my fave, I always view their blog... kaya pag ako kinasal, sila rin ang magiging photographer ko... sana maafford ko (namin ng kung sino mang diablo ang mapangasawa ko! haha)

I may not be a Pro on photography, but I'll sure do my best to take good pictures of them..

Frustrated photographer ako noh, hahaha... I loved joining photo journalism back in Highschool, hehe. :)

Oh well... 2 days to go, Pangasinan trip na, hehe!

Pero bukas, valentines na.. :(

haha, ang mga loveless.. eh trabaho ang ka-date, hihihi.. =)

1 comment:

dean said...

excited na rin ako sa trip!!