Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Cuz' Kaye's wedding/Kant's baptism - Sept 15, '07


...this is Kant, 6mos that time, Kaye and Den's baby...



with tita con ninang cloudz...



..the maid of honor na hindi nakatingin sa camera, tsktsk..



the secondary sponsors...with rochel, my cuz.. (far right on the first pix)



the beautiful bride,Kaye... hehe. pagbibigyan kita kasal mo nmn eh..
kaya ikaw pinakamaganda that day, heheheh.. :)



..the maid of honor and the bride..



the bride's parents... Ate Xanne, and Ng Auring..



..of course, presenting Dennis..the groom.. bagay noh? :)..




..hehe, hirap mapasama sa entourage..di ako makakuha ng pictures...wahhhhh..



this is Mathel, my Yeng (my cuz, Kaye's ate)'s baby..3 moths old that time..
(kainggit, ako na lang walang baby, huhuhu)



..this is Yeng, gaganda namin noh, hehe..



on the left, is Marison, and my Ate Win..then ako, hehe.


another gem sa family, Rochelle, my cuz.. ;)
(nakakahalata na ko, what''s with my angle??)



The newlyweds, Mr. and Mrs. Dennis Balmaceda



...konti lang ang family members na present eh.. my parents and bro Summer were in the states, my ate Spring is in Qatar, bro Rainy is in UAE..

last pic na yan, hehe!


No comments: